Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Good Reads

In the last post, I shared with you my two All Time Favorite Books. Which truly are fabulous and transcendent! But there are many, many, many other books that I absolute love. Too many to list all of them here. But I would like to share with you some of my other recent favorites. In no particular order they are:

Ten Books I Highly Recommend

The Help by Kathryn Stockett (read my review)
The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks (read my review)
Sister of My Heart by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri (read my review)
The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
Ahab's Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See

Just curious - have any of you read any of my favorites? Did you like them? Hate them? *gasp* Have any you want to share? I'd love to hear what you all think.

Image from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to respond to every comment, so be sure to check back.