Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2010 Pulitzer Prize Winner


On April 12, the 2010 Pulitzer Prize winners were announced. The prize for fiction was awarded to Tinkers by Paul Harding. I was so surprised when I read this because just the day before I had received an email from Amazon with a list of recommended books. None of which I had heard about, by the way. (That always makes me nervous. But, I digress.) One of those books listed was Tinkers! So when I read the Pulitzer announcement I felt vindicated that not only had I heard of Tinkers, I had even added it to my "to be read" list. Only problem is, now it's going to take a long time before I can get my hands on a copy. Oh well. Something to look forward to. Here's hoping I enjoy it as much as I did last year's winner - Olive Kitteridge.

Click here to see all the 2010 Pulitzer winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to respond to every comment, so be sure to check back.